Deed Poll Service

Log in

Parental Consent

In order to change the name of anyone under the age of 16, legally referred to as a minor, you need to have Parental Responsibility for that minor, i.e. child.  You also need to ensure that you have the consent of anyone else who also has Parental Responsibility for that child.  Normally the birth mother and father have Parental Responsibility for the child, though it is not always the case.  Please check our section on Parental Responsibility to determine who has Parental Responsibility for your child.

If you do not have the consent of everyone with Parental Responsibility for your child, you will not normally be able to change their name.  If you are not sure, just get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.

Changing Your Name Now!

Standard Deed Poll Service

Standard Deed Poll Service

Deed Poll Application - Standard Service If this is the first time you are changing your...